One Anguilla, a registered non-profit organization, has partnered with Highland Greens to create the Highland Greens Giving program. The goals are to:
- Facilitate monthly seminars to teach about agricultural processes.
- Create weekly tips and how-to videos for the home garden, nutrition and recipes
- Establish an active food pantry in Anguilla, serving families with low incomes.
- Organize a Green Brigade to help elderly and disabled people
- Implement home gardens and green solutions to save money and resources