supporting indigenous communities around the world
MMGIF’s mission is to raise awareness about the issues confronting indigenous communities and to partner with them in developing strategies to address their needs. We are working to build relationships that connect indigenous groups with businesses and nonprofit organizations that can help generate and leverage critical resources. We are honored to provide a bridge between our community and the indigenous people of Vermont, across the nation and around the world. We believe knowledge is power and if we work together we can have a positive impact on the sustainability, health and wellness of indigenous communities.
To date the MMGIF has:
- Raised $1500 to purchase a portable commercial UV Light Sanitizer for Totsoh Trading Post, the community hub for Lukaichukai Arizona, and surrounding communities.
- Dedicated the 5% of web profits promised to MMGIF from Magic Mann LLC to help feed and fund resources for Mohawk Akwesasne Youth in Northern NY and Canada.
- Add a donation to your web purchase or instore purchase.
- Learn more about MMIF at magicmann.com
- Make a tax deductible donation to the MMIF through the Pennywise Foundation
- Donate your extra cash and loose change at Magic Mann’s Essex Store
- Look for upcoming fundraising events on social media, and on our email list
Thank you so much for your support!