Photo credit: Alison Renville
supporting indigenous communities around the world
Our mission is to raise awareness about the issues confronting indigenous communities and to partner with them in developing strategies to address their needs. We are working to build relationships that connect indigenous groups with businesses and nonprofit organizations that can help generate and leverage critical resources. We are honored to provide a bridge between our community and the indigenous people of Vermont, across the nation and around the world. We believe knowledge is power and if we work together, we can have a positive impact on the sustainability, health and wellness of indigenous communities.
Magic Mann Global Indigenous Fund, in partnership with the Pennywise Foundation, is working to help improve natural resources, food sustainability and agriculture to Indigenous Tribes of Vermont and USA.
How You Can Help
Donate Directly To The Fund
- Donations can be sent directly to the fund by clicking here
- Use your change for good at your checkout at our register in Essex Junction
- A donation can be added as an item to your online check-out
- 100% of the proceeds will go directly to the fund
- 25% of proceeds will go directly to the fund
Accomplishments to date:
- NOVEMBER 2020 – We raised $1500 to purchase a portable commercial UV Light Sanitizer for Totsoh Trading Post. The hub of the community for Lukaichukai Arizona, and surrounding Communities.
- DECEMBER 2020 – 5% of web profits was donated to MMGIF by Magic Mann LLC, to be allocated to the help feed and fund resources for Mohawk Akwesasne Youth in Northern NY and Canada.
- 2021 – Abenaki, Food and Education Drive to help provide healthy food options and Educate Vermonters about their indigenous neighbors.
Thank you so much for your support!